Our parish is partnering with Abba Father Institute, a Catholic nonprofit organization, on developing and adopting a new Catholic online platform, called Beatimi. The platform is for everyone looking for more ways to stay connected with our church community through small prayer groups.
You can join Beatimi by visiting www.beatimi.org, and explore the groups available on the platform, or start a new one. Here are some of the groups you may be interested in:
- “Parents’ Rosary” — praying for our children
- “Nativity Rosary Group” - daily Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet
- “Nativity Men’s Group” - open to all Catholic men
- “Prayer Requests” — a place for everyone to share prayer intentions and to pray for others
- “Eucharistic Adoration Lovers” — a group for everyone who wants to experience Jesus' love and presence in the Eucharist
- "Spiritual Adoption Group" — spiritually adopt a child in danger of abortion & save its life simply with a short daily prayer
For more information about Beatimi or to create a new group, please contact Filip Ponulak at [email protected].
Do you know anyone sick, homebound or living alone? Please share the information about Beatimi with them and invite them to join the platform.