Our Parish is partnering with Abba Father Institute, a Catholic nonprofit organization to adopt Beatimi, a new Christian online platform for everyone seeking more ways to stay connected with our church community through small prayer and social groups. Please join Beatimi by visiting www.beatimi.org and explore some of the groups already existing on the platform, or start a new one.
Here are some of the groups you may be interested in:
- Be Inspired - inspiring Christian messages and resources
- Prayer Requests - a place for everyone to share prayer intentions and pray for others
- Parents' Rosary - praying for our children
- Catholic Comfort - spiritual care for the hospitalized and homebound
- Eucharistic Adoration Lovers - a group for everyone who wants to experience Jesus' love and presence in the Eucharist
Do you know anyone who is sick, homebound or living alone? Please share the Beatimi brochure (available at the church) with them and invite them to join the platform. For more information about Beatimi or to create a new group, please contact Filip Ponulak at [email protected]