Saturday, 3:30-4:30 pm
Individual Reconciliation is also available by appointment.
Baptisms are scheduled the fourth Sunday of the Month at 12:00 pm
- The child must be less than the age of Seven (7) at the time of the baptism
- Parents must provide a copy of child’s Birth Certificate or adoption papers
- Parents are to be registered members of Church of the Nativity
- If parents are registered members of a parish other than Church of the Nativity, they must provide a permission letter from their pastor to have the baptism at Church of the Nativity stating that they are registered and active members in their parish
- Pre-Baptismal Class is required for both parents and godparents
- Godparents must be baptized and confirmed catholics
- A baptized non-catholic may not be a godparent but may serve as a witness along with a catholic godparent
- There is a donation of $350 per baptism
They are celebrated on Saturdays, 11:00 am or 2:00 pm (no later)
on other days by arrangement, but never on Sunday.
Please contact Lourdes Barton in the Parish Office
at 858-756-1911 for more information.
Please note: At least one family member must be a registered,
supporting member of the Parish for one year prior to securing the date.
Anointing of the Sick
During the current health crisis,
priests may anoint the sick with established protocols
to protect both the priest and patient at home
or if approved, at the hospital.
There is a chaplain assigned to each hospital;
families of loved ones or they themselves
can ask for a priest during their hospitalization.
For more information, call the Parish Office at 858 756-1911
Monday - Saturday 8:00 am
followed by Adoration
with Benediction at 9:30 am
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 and 10:30 am